Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dancing Leaves

Hello and welcome!
Kristie here today and I'm sharing
 a card that I made with
"Tree Losing Leaves" (#34502) from Eureka! Stamps
For the background I used a couple different colors of Distress Ink.
I rubbed some ink onto my craft mat, spritzed it with water and then laid some white card stock into it.
Once it was dry I stamped the "Tree Losing Leaves" image onto it, then colored it with FlexMarkers.

On the inside of the card I stamped
"When I See" (#34902) also from Eureka! Stamps
Why not stop in to the Eureka! Stamps store and see all the wonderful images and sentiments that are offered in both red rubber and digital format.
Thanks for stopping by today, leave a comment if you will
and come again soon.
In the mean time why not pop over to my personal blog
and see what other fun things I have to share?!?!

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Kristie!! I LOVE how you did your background and will definitely try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kristie! I love the way you made the background...have never tried it but seeing this I just might have to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kirstie

    What a pretty card, very simple but really lovely. I enjoy using the ink and water to make backgrounds, you never know what you are going to get.
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Of course, what a great site and informative post. I will bookmark this site. Keep doing your great job and always gain my support. Thank you for sharing this beautiful article.

    ReplyDelete