Sunday, August 19, 2012

Gemma Pocock DT post

Good morning everyone hope you are all well and crafty?
Well here is another little card from me using the Giraffe Digi. I decided to use slightly different colours than your normal giraffe, so went with red for the heart shapes on him and yellow and brown. I think it works quite well and really like the end product.
The giraffe http://www.eurekastamps.com/proddetail.php?prod=digi12801, I coloured using my pro markers, then added some red card along the middle of the card, found some floral and swirl card in natural colours, added these on top of the red, added the giraffe and the sentiment Friends Forever, then to finish off I used some yellow pearls. All attached to the card base which is from Hunkeydory.
I really like this digi and it can be used for most occasions.


Take a look at my blog for other cards and handmade items I have made http://gemshandmadecards.blogspot.co.uk/ and if you are facebook it would be great for you to join my page
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love how you colored in the giraffe! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little guy and you did a great job coloring him and with the card. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete