Sunday, December 16, 2012

Gemma Pocock DT Post

Good Morning everyone, well its QKR time today, so here is a christmas card I made for the inlaws. I used the digi image of santa on skis www.eurekastamps.com/proddetail.php?prod=digi6607&cat=124 coloured in with my pro markers, added to some co ordinating papers and matt and layered, sentiment added and finished off with card candi.
 


Thanks for taking the time to look at my DT card, I would love you to come and take a look at my blog http://gemshandmadecards.blogspot.co.uk/
Merry Christmas
xxx
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi I am so glad I found your webpage, I really found you
    by error, while I was researching on Askjeeve for something
    else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a incredible post and a all round interesting
    blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to
    read through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep
    up the excellent b.
    Here is my site ; work from home jobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this site. I'm hoping to see the same high-grade
    blog posts by you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has
    motivated me to get my very own site now ;)
    my webpage :: stock market trading online

    ReplyDelete